- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Waterparks in Aruba
- travelinggal
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 7 months ago #4217
by travelinggal
None
Waterparks in Aruba was created by travelinggal
Are there any waterparks in Aruba? We are thinking of going with extended family so there will be several school aged children. I know they would love to spend a day at a waterpark.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4220
by offseason
None
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Waterparks in Aruba
Well, waterparks and other tourist objects related to water, especially the natural ones are my favorite places to visit. I hope they have some in Aruba. Of course you can always find "water" in the beach, but I like fresh water.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4225
by sunandfun
None
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Waterparks in Aruba
In all the spots I've looked for information about Aruba, I haven't seen any amusement or water parks. There might be some though. I'm skipping them though, I'm more of a beach person.
None
- travelinggal
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 7 months ago #4226
by travelinggal
None
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Waterparks in Aruba
Well I prefer the beach and pool myself but I thought the kids might enjoy a day at a water park while we are in Aruba.
None
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds