Skip to content
Plan your trip

Skydiving in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Skydiving in Aruba

More
16 years 7 months ago #4228 by travelinggal
Are there any opportunities for skydiving or parasailing in Aruba? It would be awesome to feel the wind on your face as you soared high above the islands.

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4273 by Temple
Replied by Temple on topic RE:Skydiving in Aruba
I do not know myself, but I am sure there are plenty of opportunities to participate in activities that you mentioned. I would not mind skydiving myself during my visit.

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4295 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Skydiving in Aruba
I would assume that parasailing is available in Aruba but I'm not entirely sure about skydiving. The island might not have areas where you can safely land in a skydive. But I might be mistaken though because I haven't been to Aruba yet.

None
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement