Skip to content
Plan your trip

Island tours in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Island tours in Aruba

More
16 years 7 months ago #4229 by travelinggal
Are there any island tours in Aruba? I have always loved the tours where they show you current hot spots but also show you the historical points of interests as well.

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4230 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Island tours in Aruba
There are a couple different island tours, but I am unsure of the details because I never used any of them. I like having control over my sightseeing. But they are there and I'm sure they cover all the big stuff that you'll want to see :)

None
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement