Skip to content
Plan your trip

Other spots in Aruba - not so busy

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Other spots in Aruba - not so busy

More
16 years 7 months ago #4233 by sunandfun
Are there other spots in Aruba that are not so commercial? You know filled with bars, restaurants, people. I would like to stay in an area where it's peaceful and not as busy. Any ideas on where?

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4258 by Toby
There is a part of the island that is all sand dunes and little private coves where there are no businesses and, quite often, very few people. The surf in these coves is pretty rough and I wouldn't really recommend swimming there, but you can take a picnic lunch and go have some quiet time on the beach.

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4278 by travelinggal
That sounds really nice Toby. I love the beach and I don't mind the crowds but it's nice to have a quiet place to go for a minute where there aren't beach blankets lined up every two feet!

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4282 by Jordan
Mmmmmmm peace and quiet! That sounds like paradise. We may have to have a beachside picnic lunch one day. I wonder if the hotels would be able to arrange transport to these areas?

None
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement