- Posts: 123
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Yoga studios in Aruba
16 years 7 months ago #4237
by offseason
None
Yoga studios in Aruba was created by offseason
I like yoga and try to practice it regularly. I would like to do it wherever I am, including in my vacation.
Can I easily find yoga studios in Aruba? Are non-regular students allowed to attend their classes?
Can I easily find yoga studios in Aruba? Are non-regular students allowed to attend their classes? None
- travelinggal
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 7 months ago #4243
by travelinggal
None
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Yoga studios in Aruba
I don't know about yoga studios but many hotels have gyms that offer classes. You may be able to find a yoga class right at your hotel and I am sure visitors would be welcome!
None
- beachcomber
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 7 months ago #4245
by beachcomber
None
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Yoga studios in Aruba
There are several centers in Aruba that offer Yoga and welcome visitors to join their members in class. I enjoy going to the Santosa Health Club and Spinning Center located in Oranjestad. The last time I was there I believe it was $15.00 per class.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4253
by offseason
None
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Yoga studios in Aruba
Santosa Health Club? It sounds strange. What does Santosa means? Thanks for the info though. Do they have local or international (Indian) yoga instructors? I wouldn't mind to get taught be local instructors, but it will be great to attend yoga classes delivered by an Indian instructor.
None
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds