- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Tatoo Party Boat
16 years 7 months ago #4270
by Temple
None
Tatoo Party Boat was created by Temple
Has anyone here done this? It sounds like a lot of fun and I read somewhere that there are dancers with choreographed moves. I would love to hear more about this.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4277
by Vionette
None
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:Tatoo Party Boat
I looked this up and it looks like a lot of fun. Sorry I can't post the link - I don't have enough posts here yet to do that. It looks like there is a water slide on the back of the boat that drops you in the ocean. How cool!
None
16 years 7 months ago #4280
by Kat
None
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Tatoo Party Boat
Check it out here:
www.arubatattoo.com/index.asp?id=35
. They do sunset cruises, snorkeling cruises, and party cruises. There is something for everyone and it is definitely a good time.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4281
by Jordan
None
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Tatoo Party Boat
That really sounds like fun. We will be coming there with another couple so we may have to book room on that party boat. I would love to try that slide.
None
- travelinggal
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 7 months ago #4284
by travelinggal
None
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Tatoo Party Boat
That really looks like a lot of fun and if we were just traveling with a group of adults I would definitely check that out.
None
- travelbound
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 7 months ago #4286
by travelbound
None
Replied by travelbound on topic RE:Tatoo Party Boat
Oh, that looks like fun! It looks like you can also have the boat for private use. How fun would that be to have a party boat to yourself and your guests.
None
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds