Skip to content
Plan your trip

Music Store

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Music Store

More
16 years 7 months ago #4287 by travelbound
Music Store was created by travelbound
Does anyone know of any good music stores in Aruba. I am looking to purchase some vinyl records while there (I collect vinyl) and perhaps a guitar.

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4302 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Music Store
What about some local music instead of something that you could get anywhere else in the world? I would think of you really love music, try looking for local groups then you can take back a souvenir too.

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4309 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Music Store
That sounds nice. Then you can relive the times you had while you were in Aruba. I'm sure they have some unique sounds in Aruba. Do they have the steel drums there?

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4310 by travelinggal
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Music Store
Surely they have steel drums! How can you possibly have island music without having the steel drums too? I love island music always makes me wish I was on the beach!

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4315 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Music Store
Can anyone tell us a unique musical instrument found only in Aruba or within the Caribbean region? Musical instrument is a good souvenir from Aruba. I know how to read musical notes so it would be nice to play a piece using their musical instrument.

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4321 by travelbound
Replied by travelbound on topic RE:Music Store
coconut wrote:

What about some local music instead of something that you could get anywhere else in the world? I would think of you really love music, try looking for local groups then you can take back a souvenir too.


Lol, that's what I meant. I guess I should have been more specific. Since I collect vinyl, these are sort of my souvenirs to myself. As opposed to mugs, shirts, etc., the usual souvenirs, I collect vinyl from areas I visit of the local music so I can say, Oh I got that vinyl when I went to Aurba or some other place.

None
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement