- Posts: 123
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Garden in Aruba?
16 years 7 months ago #4335
by offseason
None
Garden in Aruba? was created by offseason
In Chicago there is a a 385-acre (156 ha) living plant museum named Chicago Botanic Garden. It has more than two millions living plants grown in 23 display gardens. The place is really enjoyable to spend time with family in. I would love to visit a place like this in Aruba, if any.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4340
by Jordan
None
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Garden in Aruba?
The whole island is a botanical garden! There are flowers, plants and trees everywhere to see. I don't think they have a problem with weather making it difficult to grow plants.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4343
by sunandfun
None
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Garden in Aruba?
I would love to visit a garden type of place too. I love flowers. I wonder if there is a place in Aruba that is like this. All of the different flowers of Aruba in 1 place.
None
16 years 6 months ago #4366
by offseason
None
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Garden in Aruba?
Jordan wrote:
So Aruba is like a natural garden? That's fantastic. Definitely it is the place I would love to live in. Considering that it's a small tropical island, I thought before that Aruba is a beachy place where you can only see coconut trees everywhere.
The whole island is a botanical garden! There are flowers, plants and trees everywhere to see. I don't think they have a problem with weather making it difficult to grow plants.
So Aruba is like a natural garden? That's fantastic. Definitely it is the place I would love to live in. Considering that it's a small tropical island, I thought before that Aruba is a beachy place where you can only see coconut trees everywhere.
None
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds