Skip to content
Plan your trip

Divi-divi trees

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Divi-divi trees

More
16 years 6 months ago #4344 by Toby
Divi-divi trees was created by Toby
There are Divi-divi trees all over the place in Aruba and I think they are such neat trees. The crooked trunks are so unique. Aruba is the only place I have ever seen them so I like to go around and look for the most distorted ones I can find and take pictures.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4346 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Divi-divi trees
I love the Divi-divi trees. Have you ever seen the ones that are completely bent over? They are so cool and definitely a good photo op :)

None
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement