- Posts: 113
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Kayak Adventures
16 years 7 months ago #4348
by Luke
None
Kayak Adventures was created by Luke
I love to kayak and I will do it if I get an opportunity to do this activity. I just found out that we can do kayaking in Aruba. You can visit their website for all the information you need if you like to do this activity. Here is their website:
www.arubawavedancer.com/arubakayak/
None
16 years 6 months ago #4367
by offseason
None
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Kayak Adventures
Thanks for sharing the link. Talking about paddling activities, I like rafting but never tried kayaking. That looks enjoyable especially if done in a place like Aruba. Do you do kayaking often?
None
16 years 6 months ago #4369
by Kat
None
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Kayak Adventures
I haven't been kayaking in Aruba, but I can't imagine a more beautiful place to do so. Thanks for the link, Luke. I will certainly look into this next time I am there.
None
16 years 6 months ago #4372
by Temple
None
Replied by Temple on topic RE:Kayak Adventures
Oh I have never been kayaking but I love adventure. I bet it would pretty awesome and picturesque kayaking around Aruba. I will have to check this out.
None
16 years 6 months ago #4376
by Luke
None
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Kayak Adventures
offseason wrote:
Rafting and kayaking is similar. The only difference is that rafting will give you more adrenaline rush than kayaking.
What I like in kayaking is that it is another way to pass my time leisurely. I just don't like the heat of the sun when I do kayaking.
Thanks for sharing the link. Talking about paddling activities, I like rafting but never tried kayaking. That looks enjoyable especially if done in a place like Aruba. Do you do kayaking often?
Rafting and kayaking is similar. The only difference is that rafting will give you more adrenaline rush than kayaking.
What I like in kayaking is that it is another way to pass my time leisurely. I just don't like the heat of the sun when I do kayaking.
None
16 years 6 months ago #4388
by sunandfun
None
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Kayak Adventures
I cannot wait to try all the outdoor activities that are available in Aruba. I have always wanted to kayak, I hope I'm good at it and don't tip over!
None
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds