In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Gold Coast

More
14 years 1 month ago #4354 by SunSeeker
Aruba Gold Coast was created by SunSeeker
A Beautiful Community

What comes to your mind first when you picture the beaches of Aruba? The front of a classic postcard pretty much says it all. The island is one of the southern-most islands of the Caribbean, located only 15 miles north of Venezuela in South America. The dry climate of Aruba is unique to the Caribbean, with only 16 inches of rainfall a year. The cactus-strewn landscape is a gorgeous scene you do not want to miss out on. If you are ready to lose yourself in a paradise unrivaled by anywhere else in the world, you are ready to make your visit to Aruba Gold Coast a reality!

Visitors to Aruba are more likely to return here than any other Caribbean island. This is a testimonial to you that people who visit Aruba are always left wanting more! This is particularly the case when guests choose to stay in Aruba Gold Coast, a gated community situated in Malmok. Only a few short blocks from the northeast coastline of Aruba, this location has security in place 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The land devoted to this development totals 26 acres and features two-story homes and villas.

The lush landscape at Aruba Gold Coast is one of the drawing points to having an accommodation here. The grand plazas and fountains certainly add to the picturesque scene. If you make the wise decision to stay here, you will enjoy full spa services and unlimited access to the clubhouse any time you would like. The amenities at Aruba Gold Coast are equivalent to what you might expect from a five-star resort. Renting or buying the homes on one of these lots will be a wise investment indeed, complete with an extensive fitness center, swimming pools, tennis courts and restaurant. The adjacent function area serves as a popular place to hold parties and other private events.

Whoever says Aruba is a barren wasteland that is left wanting has never been to the shores of this gorgeous paradise. While much of the island is left mostly untouched by humans, the parts that are developed are modernized and extremely comfortable. Your visit to Aruba will certainly not mean you will be roughing it! On the contrary, it is difficult to pinpoint a more pleasing selection of island than Aruba or a more luxurious accommodation than the villas at Aruba Gold Coast.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8795 by VitDAddict
Replied by VitDAddict on topic Re: Aruba Gold Coast
That sounds wonderful. I can't wait to bake my bones on the beach. I know my wife and I will be visiting the beach quite a bit. She has arthritis and I'm sure the dry climate and the sun will be so good for her.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds