- Posts: 113
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Sleeping on the beach
16 years 6 months ago #4377
by Luke
None
Sleeping on the beach was created by Luke
Will it be okay for me if I sleep on the beach at night? Are there any mosquitoes or dangerous animals that I should know about if I plan to sleep at the beach at night?
I want to experience sleeping under the stars and feeling the cool sea breeze.
I want to experience sleeping under the stars and feeling the cool sea breeze.
None
16 years 6 months ago #4385
by Kat
None
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Sleeping on the beach
I've fallen asleep on the beach in Aruba before. I've never stayed out there all night, but after some dancing and a good bottle of champagne I've gone to the beach and cat napped in a lounge chair
None
16 years 6 months ago #4387
by sunandfun
None
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Sleeping on the beach
I would not sleep on the beach. It's just too dangerous! I don't care where you are, it is too dangerous. If someone you are with stays awake and watches you then I would say it might be ok.
None
- travelinggal
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 6 months ago #4393
by travelinggal
None
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Sleeping on the beach
I would probably not risk sleeping on the beach either. I don't think you have to worry about animals but there are plenty of unsavory people in this world who might do you harm.
None
- beachcomber
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 6 months ago #4398
by beachcomber
None
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Sleeping on the beach
Where's the adverture? I love sleeping outside. There is plenty of secluded beach area on Aruba. I would not sleep on a public beach. The "tame" animals can be much more dangerous than the "wild". Don't sleep too close to the water's edge (jellyfish) and beware of hermit crabs.
None
- travelbound
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 6 months ago #4402
by travelbound
None
Replied by travelbound on topic RE:Sleeping on the beach
This has always been a dream of mine. My concern is not with people or the animals, but the legality. Is it legal to sleep on the beach in Aruba?
None
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds