Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba worship

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba worship

More
16 years 6 months ago #4383 by Vionette
Aruba worship was created by Vionette
I found this today and I thought I'd share for those of you who don't ever miss church...even on vacation. www.aruba-travelguide.com/churches/index.html I think it lists all churches on the island and it looks like most denominations are covered.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4422 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Aruba worship
Thanks Vionette for sharing the link. I am not sure if I will need it ;), but my girlfriend will definitely need the list. She is really a devoted woman, and I am really her devotee :D.

None
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement