Skip to content
Plan your trip

One Happy Island

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

One Happy Island

More
16 years 6 months ago #4389 by Kat
One Happy Island was created by Kat
Did you know that the motto in Aruba is "One happy island?" It's such a perfect saying because it really is one happy island. You just can't help but be happy there!

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4392 by beachcomber
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:One Happy Island
I can definitely see how it got it's motto. I have never been treated better as a tourist than by the locals in Aruba. Happy locals + Happy tourists = Happy Island.:)

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4423 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:One Happy Island
One happy island..., well, I believe Aruba deserves the motto more than other tourist destinations do. I haven't visit the island myself, but no negative testimonial I ever heard from my friend who have been in Aruba.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4426 by Vionette
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:One Happy Island
Makes sense to me because I know I'm going to be One Happy Camper while I'm there, lol. Not only is this our wedding/honeymoon trip, but it's going to be our first vacation in 2 years. I am so excited I could burst! :D

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4433 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:One Happy Island
That's wonderful! It must be wonderful to live somewhere like this. I think I could get used to island life myself. I may have to look for real estate there.

None
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement