In-Aruba Travel Portal

Trinkets

More
14 years 9 months ago #439 by sharird
Trinkets was created by sharird
I'm wondering what the best places are to pick up Aruba souvenirs. I hear there are some beautiful malls, but I'm looking for something a little less commercial. Are there any open air markets or street vendors?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1532 by bonitavarma
Replied by bonitavarma on topic RE:Trinkets
i thin there are few resorts as you have asked us it is open air resorts which is best for couples enjoying for the people who are just married...

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1576 by crystal
Replied by crystal on topic RE:Trinkets
Have you visited Seaport Village in Oranjestad? The place is full of nice stuffs. It's where I spent dollars for souvenirs such as jewelries, clothings, artworks and many more.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1577 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Trinkets
crystal wrote:

Have you visited Seaport Village in Oranjestad? The place is full of nice stuffs. It's where I spent dollars for souvenirs such as jewelries, clothings, artworks and many more.

Hey, thanks for the tip. I was also wondering if there are any local stores in Aruba for souvenirs.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1586 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Trinkets
bonitavarma wrote:

i thin there are few resorts as you have asked us it is open air resorts which is best for couples enjoying for the people who are just married...

well i bet they are many stores selling souvenirs..some stores are located in hotels and everywhere where tourists usually go for a stroll or for shopping..

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1634 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Trinkets
What are some of the pieces of jewelry like there? Are they based on semi-precious stones with really bright colors or are they made of something else that's commonly found on the island?

None

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds