In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba hotels - high rise vs low rise

More
14 years 1 month ago #4419 by Toby
The hotels are split up into two sections - the high rise and the low rise. Personally, I like the high rise area. I find the beach at the low rise area to be a little rocky. Plus, I think the high rise hotels tend to have more amenities. Which do you prefer?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4444 by offseason
As I have never visited Aruba, I would just trust what you said. :D I like rocky beaches though, it offers me something different. What about the rates of the hotels? Which are more affordable?

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4446 by Kat
I haven't stayed at the low rise hotels, but I think the high rise are more pricey. The low rise are smaller and less luxurious. I have been to some really good restaurants in that area, but I prefer to stay in the larger hotels.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4462 by Luke
If I have the money then I will definitely go to the high-rise hotels. But if my budget won't allow me then I will be contented with the low-rise hotels as long as they provide all the amenities I needed.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4490 by travelbound
I have not been yet, but from what I have been hearing the high rise is where I should be. I would much prefer a less rocky beach!

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4509 by beachcomber
I have stayed in both the high rise and low rise hotels. I actually like the low rise hotels. I don't require a lot of extras from my hotel, just a place to lay my head to recharge for the next day.

None

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds