In-Aruba Travel Portal

In Case of Emergencies

More
14 years 1 month ago #4420 by Temple
Where are some hospitals, clinics and pharmacies located in Aruba in case of an Emergency. Whenever I travel I always try to have these things written down ahead of time just in case something happens.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4421 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:In Case of Emergencies
There is one hospital and it is located pretty close to the high rise hotels, I think. There are a bunch of pharmacies so prescriptions shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully you will have a safe trip and won't need these services.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4469 by Temple
Replied by Temple on topic RE:In Case of Emergencies
Thanks Kat for the information. One hospital, I suppose that is sufficient though for a smaller land mass and density. Do you happen to have the name of the hospital by any chance?

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4500 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:In Case of Emergencies
Your doctor can call ahead of time if you need a certain prescription, or your own doctor can set you out a prescription that you can fill early and take with you on the trip (I do the latter).

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4514 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:In Case of Emergencies
Gee, I never really thought of this. I guess I forgot on vacation I or my wife may get sick. It's not a pleasant thought though. I would much rather party.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4521 by travelinggal
Good to know there is a centrally located hospital in Aruba. I always take along an extra filled bottle of all our prescriptions when we travel. You just never know there could be an act of terrorism or natural disaster at home or in the place you are traveling and you might not be able to get home as planned.

None

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds