In-Aruba Travel Portal

Drug stores in Aruba?

More
14 years 1 month ago #4440 by sunandfun
I always forget something when traveling, it's usually the sunscreen. Is there many drug stores on the island? Where will I be able to find things that I forget?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4447 by Vionette
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:Drug stores in Aruba?
There are a bunch of drug stores plus there are stores in the hotels. You'll be able to find basics like sunscreen, toothpaste, aspirin, whatever just about anywhere you go.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4451 by travelbound
Sunandfun is correct, you usually can find things like sunscreen, toothpaste, most toiletries when you travel to your destination. I seldom bother to even pack those things anymore.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4452 by Toby
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Drug stores in Aruba?
Yea, you know, years ago I never would have waited to get stuff like that on an island because the prices are so high. But now, with all the airline rules, it might just be easier. I always used to pack stuff like that in my carry on to avoid the risk of it exploding in my suitcase, but now you're not allowed to carry on liquids more than (what is it?) 4 ounces.

At any rate. there are a lot of places where you'll be able to find basics if you need them.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4484 by beachcomber
I have to agree, Toby. Since all the changes in airline regulations, I have started traveling with only the basics too. I bring clothes, any medications I need and that's about it.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4516 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Drug stores in Aruba?
Yeah, I know guys. I used to bring everything with me. Now it's so much easier just to wait and plan for the extra expense to get everything when you get to your destination. I know everyone is afraid of terrorists so I get it. It just doesn't make it any less costly.

None

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds