In-Aruba Travel Portal

Pizza Shops?

More
14 years 1 month ago #4491 by travelbound
Pizza Shops? was created by travelbound
Does anyone know of any good pizza shops/restaurants in Aruba. Or perhaps a regular restaurant that serves good pizza. Is pizza even common in Aruba?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4496 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Pizza Shops?
That's a really good question, Travelbound. I don't recall ever having pizza there, but I'm sure it's around. I was usually too consumed with the seafood :)

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4505 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Pizza Shops?
Yeah, I never thought about it before, though pizza is one of my favorite food. I assume they have at least Pizza Hut in Aruba. But I wonder if pizzas served there are of the same taste as pizzas in other places or countries. I hear that Pizza Hut usually serve pizzas with each place's local taste.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4507 by beachcomber
Replied by beachcomber on topic RE:Pizza Shops?
Aruba actually has a Pizza Hut and Dominos. But if you really want a treat go to Linda's Panekoeken (Linda's Pancakes and Pizza). You can order pizza with the toppings of your choice or you can try Dutch pancakes with all kinds of toppings including various meats, veggies and fruits.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4510 by Temple
Replied by Temple on topic RE:Pizza Shops?
That is a good question. I wonder if their pizza is the same as pizza here in the U.S.

I know some places put some toppings on theirs that are not so common here. By the way, Pizza Hut is everywhere, just like McDonalds.

None

More
14 years 1 month ago #4522 by travelinggal
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Pizza Shops?
Since we will be traveling with kids it is great to know they have a pizza hut and dominoe's in Aruba. I hope they will be willing to try the local cuisines as well though!

None

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds