Skip to content
Plan your trip

La Trattoria: El Faro Blanco

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

La Trattoria: El Faro Blanco

More
16 years 6 months ago #4501 by coconut
I have been reading up on a ton of places to check out food wise as we are food critics anytime we are on vacation and this one comes with great reviews so its going on the list. Has anyone been by chance?

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4508 by beachcomber
This is a very upscale restaurant with a great view no matter where you sit. The food is great. It is a little pricey but then so are most upscale places. This is a nice romantic getaway.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4532 by coconut
I am not too much for upscale stuff but I do love the idea of a romantic getaway, which is in part what our trip is about (along with a small second marriage, which is taking its toll on me getting organized). Might be a good after ceremony place to grab a snack at.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4540 by travelinggal
Since you say it is upscale I am just wondering is it a place where one needs to dress for dinner? I know a lot of restaurants are accepting of beach wear how about this one?

None
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement