Skip to content
Plan your trip

Best romantic restaurant in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Best romantic restaurant in Aruba

More
16 years 6 months ago #4525 by travelinggal
Although we will be traveling with family to Aruba I hope my husband and I can get out alone for dinner at least one night. What is the best romantic restaurant in Aruba?

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4528 by Kat
I would recommend two places. Papiamento has a beautiful tropical garden setting with lights strung all through the trees. Really pretty. The other place is Marandi where you can see a great sunset.

Both have good food and good service. Just depends on what you're in the mood for with the atmosphere.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4539 by travelinggal
Papiamento sounds wonderful Kat they both do actually. Thank-you for your recommendations we will be sure to check at least one of them out!

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4558 by Jordan
I may have to take my wife one night when we get there. We are traveling with friends, but we have decided to do a few things separately. I think it would be great to have dinner at one of these places, just my wife and I.

None
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement