Skip to content
Plan your trip

In case of rain in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

In case of rain in Aruba

More
16 years 6 months ago #4541 by travelinggal
What activities can you find in Aruba for a rainy day? Do they have any indoor activity centers or something along those lines? I do not want to be trapped in a hotel room with kids if we get a few rainy days!

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4547 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:In case of rain in Aruba
I never really thought about it that much but could you still scuba if its rainy out? I am not talking a hard storm or anything but something fairly light.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4550 by funandsun
I haven't been to Aruba yet so I don't know about activity centers but you could always go to the movies. I always travel with a bag of coloring books, crayons, and games for the kids just in case.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4554 by travelinggal
That's a good idea funandsun. We could also pack up some new dvd's or something that they haven't seen before or maybe a new game for their hand held games just in case.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4560 by sunandfun
Any water activity. I posted a question similar to this one about how often it rains, and I was told not often at all. When it does rain it's a quick shower and then it's sunny again.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4570 by offseason
It would be fun. Nothing to worry about then. But I think it's a bit sad to fly thousands miles to Aruba only to watch movies. I would prefer other options which can be done only in Aruba (if any).

None
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement