- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Anything Special To Look Out For?
16 years 6 months ago #4561
by Grable
None
Anything Special To Look Out For? was created by Grable
Is there anything in particular that Aruba is famous for. I know for Florida, It's Disney World and souvenirs. So what is Aruba famous for-food, special places to visit? I just want to be sure I don't miss anything while I'm there.
None
16 years 6 months ago #4577
by coconut
None
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Anything Special To Look Out For?
What type of vacations do you normally take? Are you a history buff (the reason of wanting to know what Aruba is known for). Many things could be the answer honestly, but with more info it would be easier to help you.
None
16 years 6 months ago #4628
by Luke
None
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Anything Special To Look Out For?
The whole island is famous already. The word Aruba sounds fun to me. But I also would like to know if there is a thing that can be found only in Aruba, famous or not.
None
- WaterWings
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 6 months ago #4634
by WaterWings
None
Replied by WaterWings on topic RE:Anything Special To Look Out For?
I want to go snorkeling while I'm there. I understand there are some old wrecks that you can snorkel around and see. I am an experienced snorkel diver so I don't mind going around the wrecks.
None
16 years 6 months ago #4635
by Grable
None
Replied by Grable on topic RE:Anything Special To Look Out For?
I like history and I also like food. LOL I would be interested in anything though. I think I am going to have to explore a lot of things while I'm there. I think I would love to take that submarine excursion they have around those wrecks.
None
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds