Skip to content
Plan your trip

Best seafood restaurants

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Best seafood restaurants

More
16 years 6 months ago #4585 by sunandfun
My kids love seafood so I'm looking for the best seafood restaurant in Aruba. Do you know of any? I'm expecting to pay a bit more for the best so it can be a bit upscale.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4713 by slurpee
Replied by slurpee on topic RE:Best seafood restaurants
I don't know exactly where is the best restaurant for seafood but you can check from this list of restaurants. I think most restaurants in Aruba can offer delicious seafood recipe.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4725 by WaterWings
Surely they all would be pretty good. I'm sure the abundance of seafood has gotten everyone there pretty good with cooking seafood. I would even hazard a guess they have small stand around you could even get seafood from.:D

None
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement