In-Aruba Travel Portal

Dress Codes for Aruban restaurants?

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #4597 by Grable
Do most restaurants and clubs have dress codes in order to be let in? I would really like to know so I can pack appropriately for the trip. I wouldn't think there would be but you never know.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #4605 by Kat
I can remember many moons ago when there were strict dress codes in the islands, but things have become more relaxed in recent years. That said, for women, I would definitely pack a couple evening appropriate dresses. For men, I would say bring a couple of dress shirts and a sport coat.

None

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #4607 by ThomianGyal
Good advice, Kat.

Depending on what area you are in, places really can range from extremely relaxed ("no shoes, no shirt, no problem!") to pretty formal (often in the classier hotels and areas). Err on the side of caution and pack one or two things you can wear in places with dress codes, and call ahead of time if you're ever not sure.

None

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #4611 by WaterWings
I appreciate this information. I always make sure to bring some dressier things that I can accessorize up to evening wear. I'll make sure to bring my husband's sport jackets and some dress slacks and shirts. We want to make sure we're ready for anything.:)

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5387 by BeachBum
it's always good to bring some dress clothes when going on a long vacation. Just so there are no setbacks. Different establishments have different policies, so it would be smart to call ahead before going there.:)

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5415 by travelinggal
I always try to packa couple of dressier outfits when we go on vacation just in case the need arises but there is great shopping in Aruba too!:D

None

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds