Skip to content
Plan your trip

Any repeat vacationers?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Any repeat vacationers?

More
16 years 6 months ago #4681 by sunandfun
How many people come to Aruba each year? I think it would be a neat place to try to visit each year. Is it lovely enough to want to go back year after year? Possibly retire in Aruba?

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4690 by ThomianGyal
I can't afford to go each year, but repeat visits are definitely nice. I like trying to find the same people I met on my last trip, because they always seem to remember me and treat me well. I've met a lot of retirees there who love it, but they all say to do your research before making the move because island life is very different from other places in the world.

None
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement