Skip to content
Plan your trip

Conch

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Conch

More
16 years 6 months ago #4723 by Grable
Replied by Grable on topic RE:Conch
Well, that would leave me out. The stronger tasting seafoods are not my cup of tea I'm afraid. I think I'll just stick with fish and shrimp. That's not bad, especially if someone is experienced in cooking it fresh. I love scallops for some odd reason!

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4742 by ThomianGyal
Replied by ThomianGyal on topic RE:Conch
Also, as a little helpful tip to anyone planning to order conch, it is actually pronounced "conk". I used to work in a Caribbean restaurant and always got a good laugh out of people pronouncing it how it was spelled.

None
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement