- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Strolling Along The Beach
16 years 6 months ago #4714
by slurpee
None
Strolling Along The Beach was created by slurpee
Strolling along the beach is a relaxing activity. I can also see the sights and places to see near the beach. When is the best time to stroll along the beach of Aruba? Where is the best location for strolling?
None
16 years 6 months ago #4715
by sunandfun
None
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Strolling Along The Beach
My guess would be early in the morning or after dark - there would not be as many people out there? Aruba is a happening place and it's small so I'm guessing it's pretty packed.
None
- ThomianGyal
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 6 months ago #4717
by ThomianGyal
None
Replied by ThomianGyal on topic RE:Strolling Along The Beach
Some of the bigger beaches along the hotel strip can be crowded at certain times of day, but early morning is really a nice time to take a stroll. Some beaches in the late afternoon might have sand flies that can ruin the experience unless you are strolling in the water, so I wouldn't recommend that time of day.
None
16 years 6 months ago #4724
by Grable
None
Replied by Grable on topic RE:Strolling Along The Beach
I understand they have beach buggy tours that you can take. It would be nice to see all of the beach that way. I have also heard that the Atlantic side of the island can have pretty heavy wave activity. I'm not sure I'd want to experience that.
None
- vacationer
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 6 months ago #4748
by vacationer
None
Replied by vacationer on topic RE:Strolling Along The Beach
I think the best time to walk any beach is during the early morning. It is nice and cool and their are hardly any people out. It is nice and peaceful.
None
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds