Skip to content
Plan your trip

ATV Tours

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

ATV Tours

More
16 years 6 months ago #4721 by Grable
ATV Tours was created by Grable
I just found out they have ATV tours of the island. It really sounds great to be able to go over the island to see everything while you're almost next to it on the ATV. I may have to take the family on this tour. It seems like it's pretty reasonably priced too.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4728 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:ATV Tours
Can you give a link to the company that offers this. We have 4-wheelers here at home and that would be pretty cool to ride ATV's on the beach in Aruba! I'd love to hear more about this.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4730 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:ATV Tours
I haven't done the ATV tour, but I found this link: www.arubatours.net/?event=offer.detail&offerId=3460

The prices seem pretty reasonable and it looks like a fun activity and a cool way to see some of the island.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4732 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:ATV Tours
:D Thanks for the link! Nope, not too bad in price at all. Maybe we will do this over the horseback riding. What a way to see Aruba! I hope someone chimes in that has rode 4-wheelers on the beach!

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4734 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:ATV Tours
Yea, Sunandfun, I liked the price and I also like that they have half day tours and all day tours. I think a half day would suit me just fine, but I know there are some ATV enthusiasts out there who would love to take off all day on one ;)

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4737 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:ATV Tours
I probably won't go for an all day ride either. I wouldn't want to spend the whole day on the 4-wheeler. I can do that at home, but it would be nice to spend some time touring the island on the 4-wheeler.

None
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement