- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
ATV Tours
16 years 6 months ago #4728
by sunandfun
None
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:ATV Tours
Can you give a link to the company that offers this. We have 4-wheelers here at home and that would be pretty cool to ride ATV's on the beach in Aruba! I'd love to hear more about this.
None
16 years 6 months ago #4730
by Kat
None
Replied by Kat on topic RE:ATV Tours
I haven't done the ATV tour, but I found this link:
www.arubatours.net/?event=offer.detail&offerId=3460
The prices seem pretty reasonable and it looks like a fun activity and a cool way to see some of the island.
The prices seem pretty reasonable and it looks like a fun activity and a cool way to see some of the island.
None
16 years 6 months ago #4732
by sunandfun
Thanks for the link! Nope, not too bad in price at all. Maybe we will do this over the horseback riding. What a way to see Aruba! I hope someone chimes in that has rode 4-wheelers on the beach!
None
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:ATV Tours
Thanks for the link! Nope, not too bad in price at all. Maybe we will do this over the horseback riding. What a way to see Aruba! I hope someone chimes in that has rode 4-wheelers on the beach! None
16 years 6 months ago #4734
by Kat
None
Replied by Kat on topic RE:ATV Tours
Yea, Sunandfun, I liked the price and I also like that they have half day tours and all day tours. I think a half day would suit me just fine, but I know there are some ATV enthusiasts out there who would love to take off all day on one
None
16 years 6 months ago #4737
by sunandfun
None
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:ATV Tours
I probably won't go for an all day ride either. I wouldn't want to spend the whole day on the 4-wheeler. I can do that at home, but it would be nice to spend some time touring the island on the 4-wheeler.
None
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds