Skip to content
Plan your trip

Are you going to be celebrating in Aruba?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Are you going to be celebrating in Aruba?

More
16 years 4 months ago #5204 by sandy
I agree, I'll be celebrating a week of vacation! That's plenty reason for me to celebrate. We are close to going on a birthday, but won't actually be there on that date.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5216 by bessie
Right now we are debating between a combo of birthdays (since ours are separated only by two weeks) or a big vacation. I am going for the latter since if we do, we can spread it over two full weeks (not counting travel days to/from).

None
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement