Skip to content
Plan your trip

Dates?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Dates?

More
16 years 5 months ago #4822 by offseason
Dates? was created by offseason
I was just thinking about it. As Aruba has a desert like terrain (on where palm trees are well grown) throughout the island, can we expect to find many date trees there? I like dates and would love to get them cheaply in Aruba.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5195 by BeachBum
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Dates?
I'm pretty sure that there are many date palm trees scattered across the island. So finding dates should be absolutely no problem at all.:D

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5234 by sandboom
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Dates?
Wow, that's great news, because I think date palm trees are only grown in middle east countries. :D Honestly I never read Aruban people growing, processing and selling dates in mass scale.

None
Time to create page: 0.584 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement