In-Aruba Travel Portal

Cash or credit

More
14 years 1 week ago #4870 by vacationer
Cash or credit was created by vacationer
When you are traveling to Aruba, are you going to bring cash with you? I want to bring cash so I don't have to fool around with the credit cards but my fiance' told me that it was dangerous to do that. Do you think so?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 days ago #4882 by WaterWings
Replied by WaterWings on topic RE:Cash or credit
I would rather use a credit card on a trip away from home. Yeah I would be afraid I would get jacked up if I brought a lot of cash and someone noticed. I think this would be a safety precaution if you traveled anywhere including the US.

None

More
14 years 6 days ago #4890 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Cash or credit
Yes for safety reason, I would prefer not to bring too much cash with me during any vacation trips. I would mainly depend on my Visa credit card. I believe most merchants in tourist attractions would accept credit cards.

None

More
14 years 6 days ago #4898 by sandboom
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Cash or credit
Similar to the others, I prefer to use credit cards to make payments especially during my vacation trips. It's just way too dangerous to bring too much cash in your pocket when visiting a place you are not familiar to.

None

More
14 years 5 days ago #4911 by vacationer
Replied by vacationer on topic RE:Cash or credit
I guess I worry differently. I believe I can hide the cash on me. I am just worried if I am and about with my credit card, I am afraid I will loose it.

None

More
14 years 5 days ago #4915 by WaterWings
Replied by WaterWings on topic RE:Cash or credit
What if you get rolled while you are at a club somewhere? How are you going to get home or pay your bills while you are there. If you have a credit card you can cancel it and get another to tide you over.

None

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds