Skip to content
Plan your trip

Dinner

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Dinner

More
16 years 5 months ago #5081 by travelinggal
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Dinner
I am actually not a huge fan of seafood but I have never been to a seafood restaurant that did not also have chicken, beef, or even vegetarian offerings.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5083 by kiro
Replied by kiro on topic RE:Dinner
I would agree totally with you although, in general, not just Aruba
but in most places restaurants have their specialities. So in Aruba,
some of the best seafood restaurants also serve steak and chicken
but it's not as good as the seafood. And vice versa for the
steakhouses. But I agree with your point. Thanks.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5109 by HelgaM
Replied by HelgaM on topic RE:Dinner
Are there any kid friendly restaurants in Aruba? I know my kids won't eat seafood and neither will I. I'm more of a fresh salad or steak kind of person. My kids love their chicken nuggets and french fries.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5118 by sandy
Replied by sandy on topic RE:Dinner
I was just looking for myself and saw that if all else fails, they do have McDonald's. :) On the list I found they also list Taco Bell, some pizza restaurants, Wendy's, TGI Fridays, and Tony Roma's. All those places are a little more familiar to me, it makes me feel a little better about knowing that if I can't find anywhere new that suits me I can always fall back on the places I know for dinner.

None
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement