In-Aruba Travel Portal

Credit cards accepted in Aruba

More
14 years 5 days ago #5052 by kiro
I have been to Aruba three times in the past four years.
From my experience all major credit cards are universally
accepted. Certainly Visa, Mastercard, or American Express
would be fine. I've used all of three of these there without
any problems.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 days ago #5062 by islandhopper
Good to know that all major credit cards are accepted on the island. Using a credit card is so much easier than paying with cash. I hope I won't reach my credit limit when I have my vacation.

How many credit cards do you bring when you go to vacation like in Aruba?

None

More
14 years 4 days ago #5066 by mitchelle15
In Aruba, you have nothing to worry about cash or credit cards. Sky is the limit in terms of shopping because almost all types of credit cards are accepted in shopping malls, hotels, restaurants and other establishments. That's the reason why Aruba is one of the tourist-friendly island worldwide.

None

More
14 years 19 hours ago #5097 by cerin
I would go with Visa first and then Mastercard. I know the Mestro card (not sure of the spelling) can be used world wide but I have yet to find a place that allows it.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5122 by HelgaM
I'm not taking my bank debit card when we go but I am taking my PayPal debit card. That way if I lose it they can't get access to my bank account. Any extra money I make I put onto my PayPal card and I have a set daily limit so it works for me and the best thing is that it has the MC logo.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5124 by sandboom
Interesting. Do they even accept PayPal credit card? I think we can only used it to make online transactions. And what about Amazon credit card? Do they also accept it?

None

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds