Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba Beaches

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba Beaches

More
16 years 4 months ago #5174 by HelgaM
Replied by HelgaM on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
bessie wrote:

The no lifeguard thing kind of throws me off a little, not so much for me but for those who are planning family trips (with kids). Why is there the no LG policy?


I agree 100%! Almost every beach I have been to has had a lifeguard. I guess having a lifeguard is like having an extra set of eyes on me and my family while we enjoy our time in the water. Plus if there is a shark attack, which I've never heard of, I would like to know that help is right there.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5180 by sandy
Replied by sandy on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
The no lifeguard deal makes me nervous as well. We have young kids that would be with us and I'd feel much safer with a lifeguard. Are there any beaches at all that have lifeguards on duty?

The beaches do sound beautiful though, I can just imagine taking a nice walk along the beach and simply enjoying the beauty of it all.

None
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement