- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Hospitals
- ThomianGyal
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 5 months ago #4984
by ThomianGyal
None
Hospitals was created by ThomianGyal
How good are the hospitals in Aruba? I've never had to go to one, knock on wood, but I know that in some places people instruct their family to fly them to hospitals stateside no matter the emergency rather than be treated on some islands.
None
16 years 5 months ago #4986
by coconut
None
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Hospitals
I think for any traveler it would depend on what is exactly wrong that you need the medical attention for in the first place. Things like a random cut/etc not that big of a deal unless its by a local animal or so on.
None
16 years 5 months ago #4989
by drifter
None
Replied by drifter on topic RE:Hospitals
This is something I always worry about when I am away from home. Call me OCD but I always make sure I know where the hospital is located in case there is an emergency.
None
- vacationer
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 5 months ago #4997
by vacationer
None
Replied by vacationer on topic RE:Hospitals
I have never thought about locating the hospital when I am on vacation. It is a good idea. You never know when something is going to go wrong.
None
16 years 4 months ago #5192
by BeachBum
None
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Hospitals
In Aruba all hotels have a doctor on call 24 hours a day. There hospital, named Dr. Horacio Oduber Hospital, is located just a few miles outside of the hotel sector. I have heard that the care is very good. I don't know that from personal experience but I hope I never have to find out.
None
Time to create page: 0.327 seconds