Skip to content
Plan your trip

Recycling Center?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Recycling Center?

More
16 years 5 months ago #5006 by ThomianGyal
I know that a number of islands have different ways of "going green" as much as possible (some even still use re-usable glass soda bottles!); but I would think Aruba is big enough for a recycling center. Does anyone know if there is one on island?

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5025 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Recycling Center?
I don't know if they have a recycling center but I guess that they do recycle. If they don't have space for a recycling center then I guess that they submit the re-usable trash to recycling facility on the mainland.

None
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement