Skip to content
Plan your trip

Gears To Bring In Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Gears To Bring In Aruba

More
16 years 5 months ago #5014 by islandhopper
What gears do you bring if ever you will go to Aruba? I've replied to the article of sunseeker about the map of Aruba and I'm pondering if I need to bring my own surf board. What kind of gears are not available on the island?

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5125 by sandboom
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Gears To Bring In Aruba
I have never visited Aruba myself but I guess everything you need to have fun in Aruba is available on the island, especially surf boards and other gears you need on the beach.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5150 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Gears To Bring In Aruba
I am not sure I would be inclined to bring anything extra either, some of the trips we take are troublesome enough to start with. Adding gear to everything packed could be a nightmare.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5158 by BeachBum
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Gears To Bring In Aruba
I have been to Aruba myself, I didn't stay in a resort though, I was on a cruise. I have read up a little on some of the resorts down there. I'm pretty confident that they would have surfboards, either for sale or for rent. They offer pretty much everything else so I don't think that would be a problem.:D

None
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement