Skip to content
Plan your trip

Group Tour or Personal Tour

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Group Tour or Personal Tour

More
16 years 5 months ago #5023 by Lincoln
Which do you prefer when going to have a tour on different places? More specifically, what kind of tour will you take when you go to Aruba?

I normally get a group tour because it is cheaper. However, I would take a personal tour when I go to Aruba because I don't want to just follow along with the group wherever they go.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5030 by cerin
I would not mind a group tour too much because there would be plenty of question asked by other members that I might forget to ask, but then again with a personal tour (which I have never been on before) its possible I could be missing out on something too. Now I need to start thinking about personal tours. :)

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5045 by slurpee
I also prefer having a personal tour but we still need a tourist guide or at least a map when we have a tour on our own. The good thing with group tour is that you don't have to think where to go next because the agency will decide which places you are going to visit.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5050 by bessie
Would a personal tour end up costing more or does it just vary between locations and what exactly you want from your tour? I know if you compare it to say a gym, a personal trainer does cost extra...

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5059 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Group Tour or Personal Tour
Personally, I think that personal tour is more costly because we will have to ride or rent the vehicle we are going to use. We will also do our own reservations for the hotels and restaurants. This would all be included in a group tour I suppose.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5191 by BeachBum
I have to say that it would all depend on how many people I was going with. If I go with a big group of friends or family I would probably take the private tour. But if I was by myself or just me and another person I would go on the group tour. I like interacting with other people and they might have suggestions on sights to see that I wouldn't think of.:D

Lincoln wrote:

Which do you prefer when going to have a tour on different places? More specifically, what kind of tour will you take when you go to Aruba?

I normally get a group tour because it is cheaper. However, I would take a personal tour when I go to Aruba because I don't want to just follow along with the group wherever they go.


None
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement