Skip to content
Plan your trip

Discounts and Special Offers

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Discounts and Special Offers

More
16 years 5 months ago #5027 by Luke
Where can I have discounts and special offers in Aruba? I know that tourists almost always pay a higher price than the locals. I think that we can save money if we can have discount vouchers.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5110 by HelgaM
I know when I go to other locations if I book from the hotel itself instead of one of those sites like orbitz, I get a better rate. I guess it's because the hotel can offer different specials than those sites.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5120 by sandy
Have you tried searching on Google for "Aruba discounts" or "Aruba special offers"? There are several different sites that come up, you should take a look and see if you find what you are looking for there. I would try booking the hotel and flight together as a package and see if that saves you any money as well. I've always heard vacations are cheaper that way.

None
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement