Skip to content
Plan your trip

Hyatt Regency Hotel Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Hyatt Regency Hotel Aruba

More
16 years 5 months ago #5055 by kiro
Has anyone stayed at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Aruba ? I'll be
visiting Aruba again this winter and thought I might consider
staying there. If so, would you recommend it ?

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5056 by mitchelle15
Do you mean Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino? If yes, go for it and you'll never regret. I assure you the best stay. I was in Hyatt Regency a year ago with my office mates. We stayed in the hotel for both business and pleasure purposes. You'll surely enjoy the Hotel amenities such as bar&lounge, spa services, fitness center and most of all my favorite casino. Nothing to worry of the room rates because the rooms are affordable.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5072 by Lincoln
I would love to gamble on the casino while staying in this hotel. What time does the casino open and close? What game would you recommend when I play in their casino?

None
Time to create page: 0.547 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement