Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba Recycling Services

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba Recycling Services

More
16 years 5 months ago #5087 by mitchelle15
I've seen the outstanding beauty of Arikok National Park when we had our hiking trails adventure. I enjoyed watching the lizards, tropical birds, huge trees, native flowers and variety of wildlife. Do you know who help in preserving the beauty of the park? Is there any company who provides recycling services in Aruba?

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5089 by kiro
Replied by kiro on topic RE:Aruba Recycling Services
First of all I agree with your assessment of the beauty of
the park you mention - I've been there. As for pollution control
and waste management a lot of it in Aruba is done through
government agencies, but in the private sector the two biggest
firms are Bouldin, Inc. and Lawson/Wasteaway.

None
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement