Skip to content
Plan your trip

Drug stores in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Drug stores in Aruba

More
16 years 5 months ago #5102 by travelinggal
Are there many drug stores in Aruba that sell necessities like toothpaste and shampoo? I always manage to forget to pack something that we need!

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5106 by mitchelle15
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Drug stores in Aruba
Of course, there are many drug stores, pharmacies and mini markets in Aruba. If you want to shopping for cosmetics, there's a good mini market in Oranjestad called Antraco Bazaar. I used to shop in there because the prices are reasonable.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #5123 by HelgaM
Replied by HelgaM on topic RE:Drug stores in Aruba
I never know what we can and can not take on airplanes now a days so I don't usually bring the small stuff. Having a store nearby will help. I don't need to bring the stuff back home with me so if they have travel size stuff I'll get that. In these mini markets, do they also offer snacks and drinks?

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5185 by BeachBum
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Drug stores in Aruba
Yeah some airports these days are ridiculous with their security. But I think that toothpaste and toothbrush would be okay to take with you. :)

None
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement