Skip to content
Plan your trip

Kayaking in Aruba?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Kayaking in Aruba?

More
16 years 4 months ago #5379 by BeachBum
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Kayaking in Aruba?
I go kayaking a lot, but I've never been kayaking in Aruba. Besides the Marriot's Aruba Ocean Club, is there anywhere else that rents kayaks?:confused:

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5382 by travelinggal
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Kayaking in Aruba?
I have never been kayaking before but I have always wanted to try it. Maybe while I am on vacation in Aruba I'll give it a try. I am always looking for new experiences.

None
Time to create page: 0.891 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement