Skip to content
Plan your trip

Wild Dolphins?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Wild Dolphins?

More
16 years 4 months ago #5302 by mitchelle15
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Wild Dolphins?
I can't imagine myself swimming with the friendly dolphins. I'm very much willing to try this. Anyway, I'm traveling with my twelve year old son. He love watching TV shows about dolphins and sharks. Hoping that there's available program for kids.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5311 by sandy
Replied by sandy on topic RE:Wild Dolphins?
I think swimming with dolphins would be an amazing experience. It's something you definitely don't get the chance to do every day. I think it's probably great for all ages. It's a great way for kids to learn about animals too.

None
Time to create page: 0.683 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement