Skip to content
Plan your trip

ParaSailing

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

ParaSailing

More
16 years 4 months ago #5231 by kiro
ParaSailing was created by kiro
Anyone been parasailing in Aruba ... one thing I've never done there.
Is it good ? Safe ?

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5238 by HelgaM
Replied by HelgaM on topic RE:ParaSailing
Oh my goodness my parents and sister went to Florida and did parasailing. My mom video taped my sister taking off and while she was up in the air and I had a panic attack LOL. I am terrified of heights so I would never do anything like this but if you do it I give you credit.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5255 by sandy
Replied by sandy on topic RE:ParaSailing
I've never done it but I've been looking into it as well. I think it would be a lot of fun. Quite an adrenaline rush I would imagine. :) I'd say it is very safe since it is such a popular tourist attraction. Hope you enjoy it!

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5266 by kiro
Replied by kiro on topic RE:ParaSailing
I understand the height factor and some people really don't like heights, but it's really safe ! and the views of the whole Island from up there are incredible !

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5303 by BeachBum
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:ParaSailing
I am planning on going parasailing when I take my vacation to Aruba later this summer. I am so excited about it. I've heard that it is an experience unlike any other.:D

None
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement