Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
Are there any companies that offer boat tours of the island in Aruba? I would love to be able to go out on the ocean in a boat and take a tour around the island. I bet the kids would like that too.
If you want your kids to experience the most exciting boat trips in Aruba, check out De Palm Tours. Boat trips are very affordable even if you're travelling with five kids. I've tried sailing by yacht and ferries. I saw my kids having fun watching coral reefs and colorful fishes underwater. Hoping to try cruising on our next tour.
There's a great one called Sunset Sail Aruba which is very nice and goes from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm. Also, there are several 1/2 and full day boat, beach, and sknorkeling trips which are fun for the kids. You hotel in Aruba can give you some brochures for these.