Skip to content
Plan your trip

Divi Aruba Phoenix

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Divi Aruba Phoenix

More
16 years 4 months ago #5245 by kiro
Divi Aruba Phoenix was created by kiro
Can anyone tell me anything (good, bad, etc.) about the Divi Aruba Phoenix as a place to stay for a week ? I'll be travelling there next month and was considering staying here.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5327 by mitchelle15
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Divi Aruba Phoenix
If you'll ask me to rate this hotel, I'll give 8 out 10. If you're a water sports lover, the location of Divi Aruba Phoenix is best for you because it's very near in the beach. It's very relaxing to stay there because the rooms are clean. I suggest to choose rooms in 12th floor for you to see the view of the island. Please put in mind not to leave valuable items in your room. When we stayed there, I heard that one vacationer lost her cash and jewelries.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5336 by BeachBum
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Divi Aruba Phoenix
They have a beautiful 9 hole golf course there as well. So if you like golf staying there is a must.:D

None
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement