Skip to content
Plan your trip

Best Sunset in Aruba?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Best Sunset in Aruba?

More
16 years 4 months ago #5283 by sandy
Best Sunset in Aruba? was created by sandy
I'm looking to find a beautiful place to watch the sunset while I'm on vacation in Aruba. Hopefully I'll be able to talk my boyfriend into a romantic dinner with a trip to watch the sunset. I just want to find a really nice place to go see the sunset. Does anyone have any suggestions?

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5284 by kiro
Replied by kiro on topic RE:Best Sunset in Aruba?
Sure. Go out on one of the sunset cruises on the boats that go from 5:30 - 7:30 in the evenings. Check with your hotel for information. The sunset off the coast is beautiful. Don't forget a camera and a bottle of Champagne. They're lax on the boats. Have fun !

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5289 by mitchelle15
I second to that!
You'll enjoy watching peaceful sunset if you're on board. Another option is visiting nice beaches in Aruba. It's the easiest way for you to witness the beautiful sunset. In there, you have privacy to talk anything.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5292 by sandy
Replied by sandy on topic RE:Best Sunset in Aruba?
Thanks everyone. That sunset cruise sounds amazing. I didn't realize they offered those. I bet the sunset is just amazing! Now if I can only talk my boyfriend into it. :)

None
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement